Thursday 11 October 2012

OOTD

Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Ours was full of family and friends, and having the extra day off was beyond amazing!

So way back in February I posted this pictured of the stuff that I bought in Florida.

I also said that I would post pictures of me wearing it. HA. Obviously that didn't happen. I did take a few a couple of photos and didn't post them.  So today I will share one of those.

P.S the nude shoes in the front were in my previous post in the convocation section.

This was work outfit for casual Friday:


The shoes were purchased at Ross in FL.

The button down shirt was also purchased in FL.
Shirt: H&M, Sweater Vest: Costa Blanca (old), Necklace: Forever 21 (old), Jeans: American Eagle, Shoes: Steve Madden from Ross

Clearly the color of the day was blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment