Wednesday 14 December 2011

I'm Back..Maybe

So term 1 of my last year of university is done! Just two more finals and then Christmas break! Wooo!

Clearly I have neglected my blog over the past few months. There were many time that I thought about it, but I knew that I would have time to keep it up. I am going to try to get in the habit of blogging over Christmas break and then MAYBE I will be able to keep it up during school.

It is also obvious that the blog needs a new name. The wedding is over and done with, and I am not counting down to anything. I have yet to come up with a good name, so If you have any ideas let me know.

Aaron and I are both so excited about our first Christmas as a married couple. I am especially excited to have a place to decorate for the first time. Last year after Christmas I bought lots of decorations and wrapping paper on clearance and it sure has come in handy.

Here is a picture of our tree this year.

It is just a little guy, that is all that we had room for.
This isn't a very good picture, but I love the way the tree turned out. The colours are silver, purple, blue and white. 
This is my favourite ornament:
It is like a mini disco ball. I just love them because they are so shiny and pretty. I had actually bought some for a secret Santa gift exchange last year and loved them SO much that I bought myself two packs. (After Christmas on clearance of course.)

Aaron's Mom got us this ornament for Christmas last year, so that we could hang it for our first Christmas. It is so cute!!


And lastly this is some garland we have on the TV stand which Christmas ornaments in it. It was intended to go on a ledge that we have in the living room (which I would have liked better), but it would not stay up, so it was relocated. I still love it and the Christmas feeling that it adds to our place.
I can't wait for next year when we have a bigger place and I can put out more decorations (insert Aaron's groan here).

No comments:

Post a Comment